Please read the following questionnaire carefully. We highly recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a new fitness regime. If you answer ‘YES’ to any of the following questions, please consult your doctor before participating in a session.
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that only medical supervised activity has been recommended?
2. Does physical activity bring on chest pain?
3. Have you experienced ANY chest pain in the last month?
4. Have you ever lost your balance due to loss of consciousness or dizziness?
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem that the proposed exercise could aggravate?
6. Do you take any medication for a heart condition or blood pressure?
7. Is there any other physical reason that would prohibit you from exercising without seeking medical advice first?