Runway Pilates Limited Terms & Conditions
Runway Pilates Limited website is owned and operated by Runway Pilates Limited (a company registered in England under number 9257905) with its registered address at Bollin House, Bollin Link, Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 1DP. Runway Pilates Limited has two studio’s Runway Pilates Altrincham; 16 Goose Green, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1DW and Runway Pilates Alderley Edge; Medical Centre, Floor 2, Talbot Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire, SK9 7HR.
These Terms and Conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Website and are incorporated into all contracts for Products and Services provided by Runway Pilates Limited on the Website, in the Studio and at all other locations.
The use of the Website, and any purchase of any Products or Services on this Website or in the Studios will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You now hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply; “Company” means Runway Pilates Limited; “Member” means any person who has registered with the Company, either on the Company website, runwaypilates.com or in person and in respect of whom the registration has been accepted by the Company. “Products” mean any products that are offered for sale on the Company’s website or in the studios. “Site or Website” means www.runwaypilates.com URL or website. “Services” means any information or services provided by and/or ordered from the Company through the studio or via the website and include any electronic information supplied to you by the Company. “Sessions” include any classes or personal tuition appointments. Cancellation rights will apply accordingly. “Studio” means each studio or other premises from which the Company operates.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with English Law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Company reserves the right to revoke and/or amend any or all of these Terms and Conditions from time to time when it considers it necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of its business and the wellbeing of its Members.
STUDIO OPENING TIMES
The Company will publish all Studio Session times on the Website and whenever reasonably possible in the Studio. The Session schedule may vary from time to time.
The Company requires a minimum of 2 Members booked in each Session for the Session to be taught. If only 1 x Member booked in to a Session then this session will be cancelled potentially at late notice.
STUDIO RULES AND REGULATIONS
All Sessions are non-transferrable and in the event of non-attendance non-refundable unless proper notice has been given to the Company in accordance with paragraph 4.
All equipment must be put away at the end of a Session.
All surfaces used must be wiped down with the wipe provided.
Never use the equipment without an instructor present.
Only closed contained bottles of cold water may be brought into the studio NO HOT DRINKS.
Members MUST WEAR GRIPPED SOCKS TO ALL STUDIO CLASSES – under no exception is barefoot allowed in the studio due to health and safety reasons.
Members must not be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol during any Sessions.
Members are required to follow the instructions of the Company’s instructor at all times and may not vary from instructed exercises unless advised to do so.
All Members must report any injuries before the Sessions start.
You should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to Sessions starting. If you are not physically present and have not present at the start of the Session your scheduled Session may be given to another Member.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Members confirm that they have no health problems which may affect their participation in any Session provided by the Company. By clicking ‘Place Order’ on the Website you confirm you answer all the health questions with a ‘No’ and that a doctor has confirmed you can take part in a Runway Pilates Limited session.
KICK START, TRANSFORM and/or ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE – from the date of purchase, you agree to a minimum 3-month payment commitment. After the 3-month commitment, has been fulfilled, payment will continue to bill monthly. 30 days written notice is required from next payment date for cancellation after 3month commitment is fulfilled. Additional classes outside of the package will be charged at a rate specified in your package. Monthly recurring charges will be billed automatically to a valid credit/debit card. Once you have terminated your membership you agree that you will no longer receive the discounted membership rate if you wish to rejoin the Company. You agree to use all of your sessions within the designated month of your membership. Any sessions not used you agree to forego. If a member has used all of their allocated class sessions within their membership month, any extra sessions taken will be charged automatically to the card held on your account
All Membership Packages are eligible for a holiday freeze which is a maximum of 2 weeks every 3 months. Note that this will delay your membership payment date.
CLASS PACKS – from the date of purchase you agree to use your class pack sessions within 3 months. For example, 25 Class Pack is valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE from date of purchase you agree to use your Transformation Package within 3-month time frame. You agree to do 3 x 1:1’s per week and 2 x classes per week. You will be sent nutritional questions and programme via our nutritional partner and agree to commit to the programme fully.
If paying monthly you agree to a 3-month autopay commitment. 1:1 sessions and classes must be used within 3-month period. 1:1’s and classes do not rollover. Monthly Billing. Monthly recurring charges will be billed automatically to a valid credit/debit card. All cancellation fees apply; Any 1:1 or class cancellation under 24 hours will result in 1 x 1:1 or class being forfeited. Any No Show will result in a £5 No Show fee + 1 class forfeited.
Pricing and availability information displayed on the Company’s Website or in the Studio is subject to change without notice.
Session and gift certificate prices are all detailed on the Website www.runwaypilates.com
Membership payments will be taken out monthly from the date of purchase. A Member must pay for any Session ahead of taking and attending any sessions; if no payment has been received then the Member may not attend any Session at the Studio.
Members must keep an active credit or debit card on their online booking profile so that any late cancellations, no show fees and monthly payments can be recouped.
Should you not pay the Company a monthly payment by the Membership Payment Date for that sum then all monies owing by you to the Company shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to the Company without set off or deduction nor counterclaim and without need for further demand.
MONEY BACK GUARENTEE
This agreement shall be voided if you advise us in writing, within 7 days of signing the Order Form, that you no longer wish to receive the Company’s services and by delivering or sending (including by electronic mail) a cancellation notice to the Company by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will refund to you all monies or part thereof which you have paid to them under this agreement within 30 days of receipt of such cancellation notice.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
SESSION RESERVATIONS CAN BE CANCELLED ONLINE WITH NO CHARGE UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START TIME OF THE SESSION. IF A MEMBER CANCELS ATTENDANCE AT A SESSION WITH LESS THAN 24HOURS NOTICE, THEY WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL FOR THE SESSION.
NO SHOW FEE – IF YOU DECIDE TO NOT SHOW UP TO A CLASS YOU WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL FOR THE SESSION PLUS A £5 NO SHOW FEE. To avoid no show fee’s late cancel yourself from a class via the booking app.
Members on Ultimate Membership Package – are allowed to have 1 x Late Cancellation within their Membership Month. If they decide to Late Cancel more than once a £10 Late Cancellation Charge will be charged to their payment card on line without notice.
All Sessions must be pre-booked and pre-paid for prior to taking any Session.
Members must pre-book, change or cancel sessions via the Company’s online booking facility at runwaypilates.com alternatively Runway Pilates’s app which can be downloaded from the Apple or Android app store ‘Runway UK’.
All Sessions are booked on a first come first served basis. Should you be added to a Session from a wait list, you must confirm your reservation 3 hours prior to the start of the Session. The wait list works as so: Every time you are added to a Session from the wait list you will receive an automatic Wait List Notification email. Once you receive this notification you need to either confirm or cancel the reservation via the online booking system at runwaypilates.com. Once a Session is confirmed you will be held to the cancellation policy for that Session.
Sessions are always subject to availability. The Company will always do our best to accommodate you for a chosen Session time.
Members may not transfer Sessions to any other person or permit them to be used by anyone other than themselves.
The Company operates a strict No refunds policy (outside of the Money Back Guarantee). All sessions within your Membership Package or Class Pack must be used within the validity window.
Refunds in relation to any Products brought may only be credited back to the client via the credit or debit card originally used to make the initial purchase. We operate a 14-day refund policy on any products bought from the sale purchase date.
In order to book any Session, you need to access the link on the Website to MindBody Online or via our booking app ‘RunwayUK’, a secure online booking and payment system.
You agree to never use another person’s account without permission or provide inaccurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
By supplying an email address to the Company the Member consents to receiving email communications from the Company. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communication with a Member by email.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, once a person has registered their details on the Website or in person via the Studio they will become a Member of the Studio.
Members must be 18 years old or over.
The acceptance of a person as a Member is at the absolute discretion of the Company as is the exercise of any of the rights reserved to the Company.
The Company reserves the right to refuse entry and/or to expel and/or to suspend Members from the Studio or from Membership without a time definition should their actions or behavior be deemed injurious to the character of the Studio, breach these Terms and Conditions or put other Members at risk. Should any Member be expelled they will not be entitled to any refund for any period during which the Membership is suspended. The Company also reserves the right to refuse to renew the Membership of any Member who breaches these Terms and Conditions.
Any guests brought to the Studio by a Member must ensure they have registered online before the commencement of any Session.
You agree that the Company is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while you are present at a Studio. You assume all risk of loss or damage to any of your personal belongings in the Studio or at other locations where services may be performed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or attending Sessions and using the Company’s facilities and equipment you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of the Company’s workout programs. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in a programme of intense exercise and it is your responsibility to seek medical advice that such a programme of exercise is suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
You understand and agree that the Company will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property howsoever caused (including by the Company or any of its employees, agents or contractors): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Company or its employees, agents or contractors; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (say for death or personal injury resulting from the Company’s negligence) or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The content on the Company’s Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”), service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by the Company; subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website or Services, provided by you to Company are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of the Company.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content thereinDATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- The Company may contact you from time to time by post, telephone, SMS, or email with further information on its Products, Services and offers which may be of interest to you.
- The Company respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. All personal information you share with us is maintained in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2000).
- The Company holds a combination of information relating to you such as your name, contact details, interests and activates all of which will be used to help us to deliver, improve and market the Services and Products the Company offers to you. We will update your information from time to time to keep it current, accurate and complete.
- Information related to health may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection act 1998. It is collected to provide you with our Services safely and the Company is only prepared to accept such sensible personal data on the condition that it is given with your positive consent. By booking Services and purchasing Products from the Company you give such consent.
- Legal Obligation of Information Release The Company will release any information that is required to be released by law or court order. In exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect The Company’s Interests. We will seek to ensure that any proposed disclosure is required in the circumstances and then ensure that we disclose only the information that is required.
- Use of Your Information The Company obtains most of our information through the signing of waivers and completion of Par-Q / Registration forms. With your consent we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties. This may include parents, guardian, coaches or whoever is registering you in a program and paying for your registration. Use of your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined or the release of such information by parties outside of The Company or its affiliates will take place only under the following circumstances: (a) When you give consent – We will disclose your personal information when you have given consent. Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided in connection with a Session, Session withdrawal or request for refund. With your consent, we may use certain information to provide you with information about The Company and its affiliates and programming. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw it at any time. Information collected by The Company about its users is used internally by authorized employees of The Company for following reasons: To process payment, register you in a Session of your choice, update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at The Company, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful. Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided at the Company and on our site.
- Securing Your Information The Website uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users’ information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
- On written request and for a £10 fee you are entitled to a copy of the information the Company holds on you and to correct any inaccuracies. You also have the right to request in writing not to receive direct marketing material from the Company.
- The Company will take all reasonable steps to protect your information.
The Company may decide to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any notice. By browsing this site you are accepting the current Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions each time you revisit the Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with English Law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Runway Pilates Limited
VAT No: 242404149
16 Goose Green, Altrincham, WA14 1DW
Tel 0161 929 1102
All enquires and complaints should be directed by email to email@example.com.